Tuesday, February 9, 2010

At Last...

I should've known better than to promise I'd do anything on a Monday - they're notoriously bad days to do anything on my list! Mondays always seem to be trouble-shooting, chasing types of days, and yesterday was no different. I did manage to get my project finished and photographed, so here you go:

I love the quote, "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye", so I made a little hanging thing in the colors I'm incorporating into my creative space using said quote, and I also love the concept of "being responsible for {my} rose", so my ATC incorporates that. Here are shots of each individually:



The paper rose on the ATC actually matches in real life - the camera didn't like it, apparently... I used Stampin'Up!'s Bella Rose papers for both, along with Nestabilities and computer-generated sentiments.
Okay - that's my contribution this week! I hope you're all playing along, too, but just haven't linked up yet! The Mr. Linky is in this post. Have a great night, and thanks for stopping by!


No comments: