Sunday, July 18, 2010

52CP27 Featured Artists

Good Sunday Morning! Yeah, I know - this post should have been up yesterday... It's been an "interesting" week, so I hope it's okay with you all that I'm posting it now. Summer is notorious for too much to do in too little time, so I'm going with the thought that this is the reason for less participation in the challenges of late.

Still - we did have three submissions and they deserve viewing! Stephanie was first up with a tribute to friends gone too soon:
I love the technique she used to create the background for her sentiment! Check out the link to her blog for more details on this beauty! Next up was Erica's fun card:

Great pattern mix and a cute, cute image! Finally, Beverly played again this week, with a card reflecting the influence of the strong women who came before her and influenced her:
Her cute heart dp is DIY - random stamping - love it! That's it for this week! Thank you, ladies, for your contributions this week - love them all!

I'm still tying up a few loose ends from my "interesting" week, so the new challenge won't be up for a few hours. Be sure to check back later, though! Have a great day!

No comments: