Saturday, May 15, 2010

52CP19 Featured Artists

Definitely more participation this week than last - thank you! And such great cards, too! Steph started things out with this creation in one of my favorite color combos:

Deb added this gorgeous card to the challenge:

I just love that fussy-cut top edge! Next up, Kristen made three cards to have on hand for several different occasions:



I just love the variety and her use of color! Beverly added another gorgeous card to her "gallery" here on 52CP:

And my dear friend Sherry finally got a chance to play along:

Isn't that a great monochromatic card? Just beautiful! I made a few more cards that would work well for the challenge myself, but you'll have to click over to my other blog to see them...

And that's this week's lineup! My thanks again to all who've participated and shared their talents with us - truly inspiring! See you tomorrow for a new challenge!

No comments: