Saturday, April 3, 2010

52CP13 Featured Artists

Thanks to our three players this week! I love seeing different takes on the same information...
Stephanie used a great kid's quote for her encouraging (and very cool) card:


Linda made this gorgeous confection with one of my all-time favorite poems:


And Beverly upped the "cute factor" with this fun reminder:

Thanks, girls! For those of you who haven't played along yet, we'd certainly love to have you jump in any time! See you tomorrow for another challenge!

1 comment:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Thanks so much for showcasing my card! The other two are wonderful - love the whimsy of both. This was a terrific challenge - sorry you didn't get more participation, but it takes time. I'll check back to see if I can play again in the upcoming week.