Thursday, June 24, 2010

Anybody There?

I'm so sorry about never getting around to posting this week's challenge! I've been playing catch-up with work and playing out drama in other areas since I got back from vacation, so the time has just escaped me! Let's just skip this week (sorry!), since we're already on Thursday and I have yet to do anything remotely creative...

I promise we'll have a challenge (and project) up this Sunday! Thanks for hanging in there with me! If you want to see a few pics of family from the trip, you can check out my other blog HERE. Have a good one, and I'll see you Sunday!

2 comments:

Raven said...

I can totally understand needing a vacation to recover from your vacation! Can't wait to see what you have for us on Sunday!

Lawren said...

I so understand your situation. You always need a rest from your vacation. See you on Sunday.