Saturday, June 12, 2010

52CP23 Featured Artists

Happy Saturday! This is a scheduled post, and by the time you read it, I will be on my way to CALIFORNIA!!! I'm headed to a family reunion, which includes my brothers and sisters and their spouses and their children and grandchildren, and my children and grandchildren - woo hoo! If you posted a link after I composed this, I apologize for missing you, and will add you next go 'round, k?

We had a few more players this week - thank you all very much - and some great cards to view! Lawren started us off with a bang (ha - so punny, I am...):

Great patriotic flair, and a heartfelt sentiment, too!

Next up was Penny, who tailor-made a couple of birthday cards for her mother-in-law. Her MIL prefers humorous to the sentimental/mushy cards, so Penny made these two:


Pretty fun, huh? The second one says, "What's one more friggin' candle?" on the inside. Go to Penny's blog to see a picture of it (there's also one of the inside of the first card - too cute!)

Deb used one of my favorite sayings on her card, and made THE cutest button flowers EVER!

I love the color combo, too - so summery and bright!

Bev was back with us this week with "a smile for Sue", she says:

It did make me smile, too! What a gorgeous color combo, and that ruffled/pleated ribbon is perfect! Thanks, Bev!

Finally, Ann made an elegantly simple card for her sister:

I'm sure it will brighten her day! Just lovely...

That's it for this week's lovely creations! Check back tomorrow for a new challenge!

1 comment:

Faith S. said...

Such great cards!! Congrats featured artists!