Wednesday, February 24, 2010

If Brains Were Dynamite...

...I couldn't blow my nose! I'm cruisin' through my week, chatting with Sherry on the phone, and we get on the subject of this blog. Then it hits me upside my Odd Brain - I haven't posted my ATC for this week's challenge! DOH!!! I'm so sorry! Here it is:
I went looking for a digital stamp of a kid upside-down like this but was unsuccessful, so I sketched out my own... Good thing this is an ATC so I could draw small - I have trouble keeping proportions and such when things get bigger, for some reason! A little coloring with Bic and Prismacolor markers, a little stitching on the machine, a little scribbling with a journaling marker...all she wrote! I hope you all are coming up with something to share, too! Have a great rest-of-the-week (Hump Day - hooray!), and I'll see you this weekend! Ta!

3 comments:

Beverly G said...

I'm mulling over my entry--wow, you might want to start your own digi line, just planting a seed.

Linda said...

Really cute ATC! I'm still following, even if I am not crafting right now, and thought I would offer a different encouragement--come visit me at http://multicoloured-imagery.blogspot.com/2010/02/ray-of-sunshine-ends-cloudy-week.html

Tina said...

Your drawing is fantastic! At first glance I thought it was a stamp. Little did I know... I only discovered you drew it by reading the entry. Wow. I'm quite impressed. And I love, love the concept of a child's unique perspective. With your drawing, you executed that quite well. :")