Sunday, October 24, 2010

52CP43: Count Your Blessings

I'm not even going to apologize for the lateness of this post, just 'splain...

I'm very much of the "everything happens for a reason" school. I fell asleep last night before I scheduled this week's post. My usual Sunday routine got TOTALLY thrown for a loop with various family issues. I've been emotional and weird and need to turn things around today. I was planning on using this video closer to Thanksgiving, but I need the reminder NOW, so here it is:



I made this card last year, but I'm putting it here because - obviously - I didn't plan to have THIS post today, in the first place!

I will post the supplies used later, along with a new creation for the week, but I have an obligation that I will be late for if I don't run NOW, so I am!

Here's Mr. Linky:


3 comments:

Linda said...

One of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite movies--once more you touch my heart and soul with your post...thank you!

Njeri said...

happy to celebrate with you.

Beverly G said...

Yay, I'm one of 7. Happy Halloween